Construction Foreman - St. Louis, MO
Job Title - Construction Foreman
Perma Jack of St. Louis is looking for a Foreman who is eager to own their success, be a resolute team member, provide outstanding customer service and help us redefine the construction industry! If you pride yourself in your work ethic and you want an employer who will value you and employ you year-round, apply today to join our team.
Location: Manchester, MO, USA
What We Provide You:
- Year-round work
- Competitive salary based on previous experience and qualifications
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Vacation and paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay frequency
- The best tools, materials, and training to ensure your success
- A team you can be proud of
- Opportunities for professional growth
Reviews the job’s contract, specifications, site, and other known details to determine and assemble the necessary materials, tools, and equipment. Leads, plans, assigns, and supervises the workload, work sequence, tasks, and time allocation of crew members and self. Operates heavy equipment and assesses and averts potential safety hazards. Ensures jobsite efficiency and certifies quality of work standards. Serves as the principal job site contact with the client to assess their needs, explain quality standards and processes, and guarantee complete client satisfaction with the job. Compiles, completes, and submits all related paperwork as required by management.
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviews job and site specifications to determine necessary materials, tools, and equipment
- Supervises loading the truck with necessary materials, tools, and equipment
- Schedules time allotment, tasks, work sequence and workload for crew members and self
- Troubleshoots, innovates, and adapts based on jobsite conditions including making amendments to the original job order
- Ensures jobsite efficiency and certifies quality of work standards
- Communicates directly with the client to ensure understanding of standards and processes, and to garner complete client satisfaction
- Reviews jobsite changes with client and management prior to implementation, reviews jobsite completion and required paperwork with the client, and obtains remaining payment due
- Accurately tracks, compiles, and completes all related paperwork before submitting it as required by management
- Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures including the HAZCOM program, safety program, employee handbook, and Drug and Alcohol Testing Policy
- Construction experience in foundations systems and procedures including trenching, excavating, push/helical piers, concrete work, post and pad replacement, sump pumps, encapsulation, and drainage
- Heavy equipment and power tool operating experience including knowledge of their designs, uses, maintenance, and repair
- Ability to translate information, blueprints, and instructions into clear job specifications, construction requirements, measurements, plan procedures, and standards
- Ability to communicate and instruct others regarding job generalities and specifics
- Ability to motivate, guide, and direct others to produce expected production outcomes, proper handling of tools and materials, and approved methods of installation for foundation repair and waterproofing
- MUST have a valid driver’s license, a safe driving record, and reliable transportation – Class A CDL is a plus but not required
- Physical strength and endurance with the ability to safely lift up to 80 lbs.
- Regular and punctual attendance at job locations
- Ability to work long hours under a variety of weather condition and a willingness to work in confined spaces and trenches
- Ability to speak and write in English, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- A positive attitude, cheerful outlook, and an eagerness to learn
About Perma Jack of St. Louis
Perma Jack of St. Louis has been the regional leader in residential and commercial foundation repair and basement waterproofing for nearly 50 years. We are focused on providing the highest quality foundation repair service and the best-in-class customer experience. We are family owned and operated and committed to making a difference in our community.
Note: Perma Jack of St. Louis is an equal opportunity employer. The statements contained in this job posting are intended to describe the general nature of work to be performed in this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive description of the job duties and requirements of this position. This document is subject to change without notice.